The Physiatrist Dr. Cyrus Vosough
One of the leading Physiatrists in Passaic County, NJ is Dr. Cyrus Vosough. As a physicians who specializes in helping patients with disabilities, Dr. Cyrus Vosough is a well trusted physiatrist in Wayne, NJ.
Dr. Vosough and his staff focus on rehabilitation, restoration of function and a return to a high quality of life. Patients may have muscle, bone, soft tissue or nervous system injuries. With a comprehensive list of procedures that address a wide range of conditions, you can have all your related physiatrist health concerns addressed, diagnosed, and treated in the comfort of our office an extended network of facilities. Dr. Vosough can perform procedures such as EMG (Electromyography), Joint Drainage, Myofascial, and Trigger Point Injection.
For more information about North Jersey Rehab and to schedule an appointment with the top physiatrist in Passaic County, NJ, please contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sub-specialties: Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist
Pain Management Specialist Description: A pain management specialist uses a range…Continue...
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Cyrus Vosough is a physiatrist in Wayne, New…Continue...
The Practice for Dr Cyrus Vosough, MD is located at…
North Jersey Rehab is the facility used by Dr. Vosough. It…Continue...
- A Verified Patient
He Is A 10+ As A Pain Reliever
- Shilley C.
Shows His Concern...Takes His Time
- Yahaira P.
Physiatrist Dr. Vosough provides the full range of services.
Specializing in addressing issues including:
• Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
• Autoimmune Diseases
• Back Pain
• Bone Disorders
• Brachial Plexus Palsy
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Chronic Neck Pain
• Degenerative Disc Disease
• Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis)
• Gait Abnormality
• Hand Conditions
• Intervertebral Disc Disease
• Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
• Low Back Pain
• Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
• Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
• Osteoarthritis of Knee
• Osteoarthritis of Spine
• Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
• Peripheral Nerve Disorders
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Post-Laminectomy Syndrome
• Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
• Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Benefits of Treatments
• Overall improvement of wounds from trauma / accidents, lost limbs, and stroke.
• Use of specialized medical devices for more thorough diagnosis.
• Specializing in medications for pain and muscle spasm to allow appropriate recovery.